AGRO POWER SAE-40 API CF-2
Performance Levels: Meets and exceeds
|MACK EO-O Premium Plus, VOLVO VDS-4, ALLISON TES-439|
Black Bulls AGRO POWER Engine oil contains 100% virgin base stock formulated with the multiple additives and blended with latest technology; provides superior lubrication for modern as well as older diesel engines. Suitable for use in a wide range of heavy-duty applications and operating environments found in the trucking, construction, and agricultural industries.
|PROPERTY||UNIT||TEST METHOD||TYPICAL VALUES|
|SAE VISCOSITY GRADE||SAE 40|
|DENSITY @29.5°C||g/mL||ASTM D-4052||0.8800|
|KINEMATIC VISCOSITY @100°C||cSt||ASTM D-445||15.5|
|KINEMATIC VISCOSITY @40°C||cSt||ASTM D-445||Report|
|VISCOSITY INDEX||NA||ASTM D-2270||95|
|CORRECTED FLASH POINT||°C||ASTM D-92||242|
|POUR POINT||°C||ASTM D-97||-15|
|TOTAL BASE NO. (TBN)||mg KOH/g||ASTM D-2896||10.5|
- Heavy duty diesel engine oil for most severe applications of modern on- and off-highway diesel engines.
- Off-highway industries including: trucking, construction, quarrying, and agriculture
- Environment friendly
- Exhibits easier cold weather starting
- Resists breakdown at high temperatures.
- Resisting deposits caused by soot and acids
- Withstands the stress of heat, wear and corrosion
- Longer drain intervals and smooth running of engines.
- Good compatibility with rubber to Protect rubber seals.
- Highly efficient in despersancy and detergency keeps engine clean.
- Improved low temperature sludge control in frequent stop-and-go service.
- Reduced oil consumption due to improved high temperature performance.
- This product meets or exceeds the following specifications
- API CF and lower API such as CD, CC