AGRO TORQ SYN UTTO 80W API GL-4
Performance Levels: Meets and exceeds
|API GL-4, Eaton Vickers 35VQ25, Ford M2C134-D, Allison C-3/C-4, CAT to-2 , DENISON HF-0, HF-1,HF-2, KUBOTA (UDT-FLUID)|
Black Bulls AGRO TORQ is SYNTHETIC transmission gear oils which can be applied in transmission, hydraulic system, oil immersed brake of tractors and off-road equipment.
AGRO TORQ is specially designed for use where a common lubricant reservoir serves transmission, final drive and hydraulic system and optimize the performance of agriculture tractors.
|PROPERTY||UNIT||TEST METHOD||TYPICAL VALUES|
|SAE VISCOSITY GRADE||80W|
|KINEMATIC VISCOSITY @100°C||cSt||ASTM D-7042||Report|
|KINEMATIC VISCOSITY @40°C||cSt||ASTM D-7042||9.50|
|VISCOSITY INDEX||NA||ASTM D-2270||145|
|SP. GRAVITY @ 15 °C/ 60°F||g/cm3||ASTM D-4052||0.8740|
|FLASH POINT (MIN)||°C||ASTM D-92||232|
|POUR POINT (MAX)||°C||ASTM D-97||-33|
|BROOKFIELD @-18°C||mPa.s(cP)||ASTM D-2983||3800|
- Heavy duty Gear Oil for automotive manual transmissions, axles, final drives requiring API GL-5 level performance.
- Excellent thermal & shear stability
- Excellent wear protection.
- Excellent viscosity-temperature properties.
- Excellent high pressure stable lubrication film.
- resistance to high temperature oxidation
- Effective rust and corrosion protection
- Extended drain capability