BB OUTBOARD 2T TC-W3
Performance Levels: Meets and exceeds
|SAE 10W30 API SM, NMMA FC-W (CAT)|TC-W3|
Black Bulls 2T Outboard oil is an ash less exceptional quality lubricant contains specially formulated blend of 100% virgin base stock with multiple additives and blended using latest technology for the lubrication of oil injected and premix outboard engines. It is designed to give excellent performance in two-cycle engines used to power outboard motors. It is specially used in oil injection as well as premixed gasoline/oil lubricated engines. Its gives superior anti-scuff and anti-wear protection, internal cleanliness and long engine life.
|PROPERTY||UNIT||TEST METHOD||TYPICAL VALUES|
|SAE VISCOSITY GRADE||2T TC-W3|
|DENSITY @ 15°C, KG/L||g/ml||ASTM D-4052||0.8650|
|KINEMATIC VISCOSITY @100°C||cSt||ASTM D-445||8.5|
|KINEMATIC VISCOSITY @40°C||cSt||ASTM D-445||54|
|VISCOSITY INDEX||NA||ASTM D-2270||132|
|CORRECTED FLASH POINT||°C||ASTM D-92||100|
|HOMOGENEITY/ MISCIBILITY||NA||ASTM D-6922||Pass|
|POUR POINT||°C||ASTM D-97||-35|
- Protects carbon buildup on the piston and spark plug.
- Fast and reliable starting.
- Reduces exhaust smoke.
- Can be used in oil injection and in pre-mix with mixing ratios up to 50:1.
- Use for all type of outboard engines with either oil injection or pre-mix type lubrication systems designed for API TC; TC-W3, TC-WII, TC-W. such as Mercury/Mariner, Bombardier, Yamaha, Suzuki, Sea king and Nissan
- It can be used at fuel/oil ratios up to 100:1 or as recommended by the OEM.