BB RFZ 40
Black Bulls RZF 40 oil is a premium quality, extra high-performance Zinc free, railroad diesel engine oil. It is specially developed for use in EMD and GE engines in marine, railroad and power generation application. It has excellent wear control and low volatility with high alkalinity level to ensure excellent lubricant distribution and oil film retention. Black Bulls RFZ 40 very good oxidation stability, soot dispersancy and base retention for long oil life.
|PROPERTY||TEST METHOD||TYPICAL VALUES|
|SAE VISCOSITY GRADE||40|
|Specific Gravity at 15ºC||ASTM D-1298||0.882|
|Flash Point, ºC,||ASTM D 92||254|
|Pour Point, ºC,||ASTM D 97||-18|
|cSt, at 40 ºC||ASTM D 445||146.00|
|cSt, at 100 ºC||ASTM D 445||15.10|
|Viscosity Index,||ASTM D 2270||105|
|TBN, mg KOH/g,||ASTM D 2896||9.30|
- Extend engine life.
- Prevent scuffing and scoring of engine parts
- Excellent thermal and oxidation stability can lead to reduced deposits and sludge
- formation. Cleaner engines can lead to reduced component wear rates.
- Exceptional anti-wear properties lead to potentially reduced liner and ring wear and excellent anti-scuffing control.
- Outstanding detergency capability leads to potentially cleaner pistons and liners and can help extend periods between overhauls.
- Its helps provide a 10% to 20% oil consumption reduction vs single grade engine oil.
- Specially designed for using low sulfur fuels.