ECO ONE 5W-30 SN
Performance Levels: Meets and exceeds
|ACEA C3, BMW LL-04, PORSCH A40, MB 229.31/229.51, VW 502.00/505.00, DEXOS-2, RENAULT RN 0700/0710|
Black Bulls ECO ONE is High Performance Bio-based Motor Oil. It is formulated with advanced chemistry to provide optimum performance in turbocharged and supercharged gasoline engines. Stabilized HOBS give a high viscosity index, that is higher than the mineral and synthetic base oil, providing less mechanical and thermal shear, reducing viscosity breakdown. HOBS provide superior friction reducing properties and having no volatility comparing to mineral or synthetic base oils. All these high-performance advantages provide a more energy conserving formulation that increases fuel economy and reduces emission.
Suitable for all gasoline, diesel, gas or duel fuel engines of passenger cars, light duty commercial vehicles, and off-road SUV’s requiring API SN with 5W-30 viscosity grade or as recommended by the OEM. It helps lower the maintenance cost by keeping your engine clean providing reduced engine wear and improving performance.
|PROPERTY||UNIT||TEST METHOD||TYPICAL VALUES|
|SAE VISCOSITY GRADE||ASTM||5W-30
|DENSITY @29.5°C||g/mL||ASTM D4052||0.8650|
|KINEMATIC VISCOSITY @100°C||cSt||ASTM D 445||11.50|
|KINEMATIC VISCOSITY @40°C||cSt||ASTM D 445||63.10|
|VISCOSITY INDEX||NA||ASTM D2270||180|
|CORRECTED FLASH POINT||°C||ASTM D92||232|
|HTSH @ 150°C||cP||ASTM D-4683||3.5|
|MRV-TPI @ -30°C, cP||cP||ASTM D-4684||25,000|
|POUR POINT||°C||ASTM D97||-42|
|TOTAL BASE NO. (TBN)||mg KOH/g||ASTM D2896||9.50|
- High performance benefits of stabilized HOBS formulation.
- Environment friendly.
- Keeps your engine like factory clean.
- Superior wear and corrosion protection.
- Excellent fuel economy and energy efficiency.
- Longer drain intervals and smooth running of engines.
- Helps quick cold weather starting.
- For modern gasoline, diesel, gas and duel fuel engines or as recommended by the OEM.
- Serves best for high-end German, Japanese, Korean cars and buses wherever a lubricant of this grade recommended by the OEM.
- Suitable for all engines requiring API SN Oils such as SN, series and 5W-30 viscosity.