COMPRESSOR GP 100
Performance Levels: Meets and exceeds
|DIN 51506 VDL, ISO 6743-3: DAA and DAB for reciprocating (68/100), DAG for rotary screw (32/46/68)|
Black bulls COMPRESSOR GP 100 is ash less compressor oils for the lubrication of both reciprocating and rotary air compressors. It is designed for use in continuous and stop / start industrial compressors, train brake compressors and vehicle mounted or portable road breaking compressors. Its anti-wear performance for long compressor life is unbeatable. It is having excellent compatibility with most downstream equipment.
|PROPERTY||TEST METHOD||TYPICAL VALUES|
|SAE VISCOSITY GRADE||100|
|DENSITY @ 15°C||ASTM D-1298||0.869|
|VISCOSITY, MM2/S @ 40°C||ASTM D-445||96.85|
|VISCOSITY, MM2/S @ 100°C||ASTM D-445||11.63|
|VISCOSITY INDEX||ASTM D-2270||109|
|FLASH POINT, COC °C||ASTM D-92||246|
|POUR POINT, °C||ASTM D-95||-30|
|ASH CONTENT %||-||<0.01|
- Reduced deposits in discharge lines.
- Exceptional anti-wear performance for long compressor life.
- Excellent compatibility with most downstream equipment
- Minimal oil carryover for improved separator life.
- Enhanced water separating properties
- Reciprocating compressors – Black Bulls GP 68 Industrial reciprocating air compressors operating with air discharge temperatures of <220°C.
- Rotary screw compressors – Black Bulls GP 68 Oil flooded or oil injected, single or two stage compressors with air discharge temperatures of <100°C.
- Black Bulls GP fluids will retain their performance characteristics throughout a 4000-hour design life,
- providing bulk oil temperatures do not exceed 90°C and a maximum ambient temperature does not exceed 35°C.