Brake Fluid DOT 4
Performance Levels: Meets and exceeds
|US FMVSS 116, DOT 4, SAE J 1703 AND JAPANESE STANDARD K 2233|
Black Bulls high performance, heavy duty hydraulic brake and clutch fluid is a DOT 4 fluid for use in automotive disc, drum and clutch systems. Fully synthetic base stocks and robust additives technology deliver superior performance both in high and extremely low temperatures.
|PROPERTY||UNIT||TEST METHOD||TYPICAL VALUES|
|SAE VISCOSITY GRADE|| DOT 4
|DENSITY @20C||G/ML||ASTM D4052||1.07|
|KINEMATIC VISCOSITY @100°C||cSt||ASTM D 445||2.3|
|KINEMATIC VISCOSITY @-40°C||cSt||IP71||1200|
|Equilibrium Reflux Boiling Point (ERBP)||°C||ASTM D1120||250|
|Wet Equilibrium Reflux Boiling Point||°C||SAE J1703||>155|
|WATER CONTENT||%||ASTM D1123||<0.3|
- Designed for use in all brake and clutch systems designed for DOT 4 brake fluid.
- Fully compatible with other fluids meeting FMVSS 116 DOT 3 and DOT 4
- Formulated from mixed glycol ether technology and blended together with lubricity additives and corrosion inhibitors offering high levels of system protection.
- Excellent corrosion inhibitor
- Fully compatible with all brake fluids meeting FMVSS 116 DOT 3 And DOT 4
- Proven track record in braking systems over many years of reliable service.