HD TRANS 60
Performance Levels: Meets and exceeds
|Caterpillar TO-4, Allison C-4, ZF TE-ML-03C|
Black Bulls HD TRANS 60 is Mono -grade is extra performance heavy duty transmission oil specially designed to meet or exceed the requirement of TO-4. HD TRANS is blended with premium base oil and advance technology additive system, which optimize the performance of gear box, power transmission and final drive. It can maximize the protection in high pressure hydraulic system.
HD TRANS is highly recommended to improve the performance capability of heavy duty earth moving equipment. Wear protection, Friction control, Thermal stability, shear stability, rust /corrosion protection and excellent pumpability are the key benefits.
|PROPERTY||UNIT||TEST METHOD||TYPICAL VALUES|
|SAE VISCOSITY GRADE||ASTM||60
|Kinematic Viscosity @100°C||cSt||ASTM D-445||25.35|
|Kinematic Viscosity @40°C||cSt||ASTM D-445||341.50|
|Viscosity Index||NA||ASTM D-2270||97|
|Sp. Gravity @ 15 °C/ 60°F||g/cm3||ASTM D-4052||0.9050|
|Flash Point (Min)||°C||ASTM D-92||254|
|Pour Point (Max)||°C||ASTM D-97||-18|
|Foaming Seq I/II/III||°C||ASTM D-892||Nil/Nil/Nil|
- Excellent thermal & shear stability
- Excellent wear protection.
- Excellent viscosity-temperature properties.
- Excellent high pressure stable lubrication film.
- resistance to high temperature oxidation
- Effective rust and corrosion protection
- Excellent foaming control
- This oil is intended for the lubrication of gear boxes, deferential, final drive, power take-off, wet brake and hydraulic system of agriculture tractors and engines for off-road equipment.