BB OUTBOARD 4T TC-W3
Performance Levels: Meets and exceeds
|SAE 10W30 API SM, NMMA FC-W (CAT)|TC-W3 ACEA A3 and B3|
High-performance low-friction motor oil based on synthetic technology with specially formulated with advanced marine additives technology for increased protection against corrosion and better protection properties. Its Provides rapid penetration of the oil to the engine and turbocharger. Highly recommended for engines with catalytic converters and turbochargers.
|PROPERTY||UNIT||TEST METHOD||TYPICAL VALUES|
|SAE VISCOSITY GRADE||4T TC-W3|
|DENSITY @ 15°C, KG/L||g/ml||ASTM D-4052||0.8650|
|KINEMATIC VISCOSITY @100°C||cSt||ASTM D-445||11.03|
|KINEMATIC VISCOSITY @40°C||cSt||ASTM D-445||70.95|
|VISCOSITY INDEX||NA||ASTM D-2270||145|
|HOMOGENEITY/ MISCIBILITY||NA||ASTM D-6922||Pass|
|POUR POINT||°C||ASTM D-97||-35|
- Protects carbon buildup on the piston and spark plug.
- Fast and reliable starting.
- Part Synthetic formulation for enhanced piston cleanliness and reduced oil consumption.
- Excellent low temperature wear control for effective valve train protection.
- High resistance to viscosity losses allowing a thick oil film over time, even in the presence of high levels of fuel dilution.
- Use for all type of outboard engines with either oil injection or pre-mix type lubrication systems designed for API TC; TC-W3, TC-WII, TC-W. such as Mercury/Mariner, Bombardier, Yamaha, Suzuki, Sea king and Nissan
- It can be used at fuel/oil ratios up to 100:1 or as recommended by the OEM.