Brake Fluid DOT 3
Performance Levels: Meets and exceeds
|US DOT 3 (SAE J1704, FMVSS No. 116, ISO 4925 – Class 3) AND JAPANESE STANDARD K2233|
Black Bulls DOT 3 brake fluid; a glycol/ether based hydraulic fluid suitable for use in disc and drum brakes including hydraulic clutch systems where a synthetic (non-petroleum) DOT3 fluid is specified. It is the most common type of hydraulic brake and clutch fluid.
|PROPERTY||UNIT||TEST METHOD||TYPICAL VALUES|
|SAE VISCOSITY GRADE|| DOT 3
|DENSITY @15°C||kg/l||ASTM D1122||>1.06|
|KINEMATIC VISCOSITY @100°C||cSt||ASTM D445-12||>15|
|WET ERBP||°C||SAE J-1703||>150|
|DRY ERBP||°C||ASTM D1120||>220|
|WATER CONTENT||%m||ASTM D1123||<0.3|
- Recommended for all automotive brake and clutch system applications where DOT 3 brake fluids are preferred.
Features & benefits:
- Formulated from mixed glycol ether technology and blended together with lubricity additives and corrosion inhibitors offering high levels of system protection.
- Excellent corrosion inhibitor
- Fully compatible with all brake fluids meeting FMVSS 116 DOT 3.
- Proven track record in braking systems over many years of reliable service.